Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hello followers, sorry I haven't been on my PC, but I have been in the hospital for 21 days. I was in a panic thinking no one had anytime to hand weed our gardens and dead heading them. I saw you had been down Mr. Marvin and Mr.Wes duren, I am just upset I wasn't there to see you both. I love and appreciate your time passion and work, It was a very nice surprise to see. I hope our gardens looked okay to you both.I had made mention that we had a night blooming Cerise would Bloom soon, well that freeze a couple of years ago hurt it, so it will Bloom next year, sorry to get every ones curiosity up. Everything looks good so please come out and see our summer flowers.thank you for waiting for my blog.I would love to say hello and thank you all at the Bethesda north second tower nurses and doctors station for all your time and help to me hopefully we will see you down here.until next time,